Summary: Outside the city walls, the tower stood black against the sky.
After Gaius is threatened, Merlin takes up residence in an imposing, black tower that he raises outside the gates of Camelot. Arthur breaches the tower to try and convince Merlin to come home.
Word Count: 2,657
- onigi likes this
- merlin-willcome-withme reblogged this from clotpole-merlin
- ravenclaw1991 likes this
- starusername reblogged this from clotpole-merlin
- starusername likes this
- madnessenoughandtime reblogged this from clotpole-merlin
- writergirl97 likes this
- clotpole-merlin reblogged this from unleashing-emrys
- clotpole-merlin likes this
- thatfireinthesky likes this
- askprincearthur likes this
- unleashing-emrys posted this